Sensitive and reproducible detection of even the most challenging RNA targets, under fast thermal cycling conditions.
- Sensitive – Optimized buffer formulation offers reliable quantification even from very low copy number RNA targets
- Reproducible: consistent results between technical replicates for greater confidence in the results.
- Specific – Antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification to improve assay sensitivity and reliability
- Robust – reliable detection of RNA targets from a wide range of sample types
- Fast – delivers accurate and reproducible analysis results in as little as 40 minutes
The SensiFAST ™ SYBR® No-ROX One-Step Kit has been optimized for fast, efficient, and unbiased cDNA synthesis and subsequent highly sensitive and reproducible real-time PCR detection in a single tube.
An antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase promotes rapid activation and supports highly specific amplification, which in turn improves the sensitivity and dynamic range of the assay. A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers confer superior assay performance under fast thermal cycling conditions. The inclusion of a separate RiboSafe inhibitor ensures accuracy by protecting RNA targets from RNase degradation.
The SensiFAST SYBR® No-ROX One-Step Kit has been validated on all commonly used real-time instruments that do not require the ROX Passive Reference Dye.